The University of Queensland is hosting 12th Asia-Oceania Symposium on Fire Science and Technology (AOSFST) from the 7-9 December 2021. More information at https://aosfst2021.com.
AOSFST is focused on research and development in fire safety science and engineering. We hope that you’ll consider submitting an abstract; due Friday 19th March 2021. As part of your abstract submission you will be asked to categorise your entry into one of the themes listed below.
- Material fire behaviour or fire chemistry
- Fire dynamics
- Fire detection or suppression
- Structures in fire
- Evacuation and human behaviour
- Fire risk assessment and probabilistic analysis
- Tunnel fires
- Wildland and Wildland-Urban-lnterface fires
- Explosion hazards
- Applications in fire safety engineering practice
- Any other fire science or engineering topic
It would be greatly appreciated, if you could distribute this information to members of your organization and widely among your networks. If you have any questions, feel free to continue to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing everyone Happy Holidays!
AOSFST 2021, Local Organising Committee